H.E.A.T. Inc. is devoted to becoming the industry leader in heat gear technology. Our mission is to earn and maintain the trust of our customers by delivering personal warming gear of the highest quality and most
durable order. We stand behind and back our products because we know you rely on them to maximize your performance in the most extreme conditions.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
The FabRoc™ heating pads and the proprietary cable delivery harnesses have a limited lifetime warranty.
The garment’s craftmanship of NON-ELECTRICAL components which include fabric, thread, zippers, drawstring, garment docks, and stitching - are warrantied for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Batteries and chargers are warrantied for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Hassle-Free 30 day return policy
You may return unused items within 30 business days of purchase for a full “NO QUESTIONS ASKED” refund.
How to file a Warranty Claim:
Read the details below first to determine eligibility. Email email@example.com or call 1-855-425-HEAT to speak with a team member for troubleshooting or to determine if your product is covered. Any products shipped without authorization may result in delays or potential loss of that returned item.
Who does this warranty cover? Our warranties apply only to items purchased and registered with H.E.A.T. Inc. Please save your original receipt as the warranty only extends to the original purchaser.
What does this warranty NOT cover? This warranty does not include any damage caused by (1) normal wear and tear; (2) improper use; (3) failure to follow the product instructions; (4) modifications; (5) unauthorized repair; (6) external causes such as accidents, abuse, or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control; or (7) customer negligence. All warranty claims are subject to the discretion of the H.E.A.T. Inc. warranty team. Shipping costs for all warranty claims are the responsibility of the customer.
What is the period of coverage?
- FabRoc wireless heated pads have a limited lifetime warranty.
- One-Layer’s cable harness, components, wiring, crimps, ring terminals, magnets, and braided cable have a limited lifetime warranty.
- The garment’s craftmanship of NON-ELECTRICAL components which include (fabric, thread, zippers, drawstring, garment docks and stitching) are warrantied for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- All batteries and chargers are covered under warranty for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Take special care to prolong the life of your batteries. It is vital you REMOVE and charge your batteries regularly and maintain at least 25% power when not in use or left idle. Only use H.E.A.T CorePower batteries in the H.E.A.T. ONE-LAYER.
Warranty Process: Concerning any defective product during the Warranty Period, we will, in our sole discretion, repair or replace such product (or the defective part) free of charge. If the product or style warrantied is no longer available, a replacement style or credit may be offered for the original product value.
What must you do to keep the warranty in effect? Our products are designed to be powered and controlled by using only H.E.A.T. Inc. accessories. Using other manufacturers’ accessories with your H.E.A.T. Inc. product will void your warranty.
What if my problem is not covered under warranty? Over time, you may experience wear and tear that is not covered under warranty, such as magnet replacements or torn seams. Our expert technicians can easily fix magnets and seams for a small fee. Please contact our team for a diagnostic evaluation and quote.
Please read the entire instructions before starting the laundry process.
MACHINE WASH COLD, GENTLE CYCLE. TUMBLE DRY ON LOW HEAT. GARMENT SHOULD BE WASHED AND DRIED INSIDE A MESH WASH BAG. DO NOT IRON.
Prepare the garment for washing
- Remove batteries from magnetic docks.
- Make sure pockets are zipped closed.
- Fold and place garments inside the mesh wash bag.
- Once washed, place the entire wash bag inside the dryer.
- Tumble on low heat.
- For best results, tumble dry (on low) immediately.
Ensure the garment is completely dry before replacing batteries onto the magnetic docks.
Gear can be stored in a dry temperate closet, folded, laid flat, or hung on a hanger.
For best results, use zipper pockets for batteries ONLY (no other items).
While traveling, store batteries separate from ID cards and/or credit cards with magnetic strips. It is not advisable to store credit cards with magnetic strips in battery pockets.
- Plug the charger into AC wall socket and connect your batteries to AC charger connectors.
- LED lights on the batteries indicate the battery is charging.
- Once all 4 LED lights light, this indicates the battery is fully charged and ready for use or storage.
- Always charge batteries indoors.
- Always use a 15V H.E.A.T. Inc. dual micro USB compatible charger to charge your batteries. Failure to do so could result in product failure or damage.
- Fully charge CorePower batteries before use.
- Avoid running CorePower batteries completely dead: this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life.
- Charge every 3 months to maintain battery life.
- Disconnect batteries from magnetic garment docks after use.
- Fully charge the batteries before storage.
- Keep batteries in cool dry place out of direct sunlight.